ANTI-WRINKLE INJECTIONS FAQS
Anti-wrinkle injections contain a natural, purified protein, derived from bacteria under sterile laboratory conditions in much the same way that penicillin is made from mould. This protein relaxes the muscles that cause wrinkles in the expressive areas around the eyes and forehead, thus smoothening the skin.
Choose from a topic below:
- Muhn C, et al. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2012;5:147–58.
- Lin ZY, et al. Plas Aesthet Res. 2016:3:72–82.
- Chiu A, et al. J Drugs Dermatol. 2016;15(9):1076–82.
- Raspaldo H. J Cos Laser Ther. 2008;10:134–42.
- Goodman GJ, et al. Clin Cos Invest Dermatol. 2011;4:197–205.
- Philipp-Dormston WG et al. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2014;13:125–34.
FIND A CLINIC
Your doctor will work with you to create a treatment plan based on your personal goals. Find out more about the consultation process or locate your nearest clinic here.